For over three decades, the Goodman® brand has concentrated on something more important than simple brand-recognition consumer advertising. We’ve focused on the design, engineering, and manufacture of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, the Goodman brand has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
We believe that your local HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) professional knows best about your specific indoor comfort needs and indoor air quality solutions. When they recommend a Goodman brand product, rest assured that you and your family will soon be receiving great indoor comfort, at a refreshingly affordable price.
Independent HVAC contractors have access to a wide variety of heating and air conditioning brands. And they have to stand behind the brand that they recommend 100% or suffer the consequences of unhappy customers.
Most homeowners have no idea of the brand name of their central heating and cooling system that is installed in their home. It’s a purchase many homeowners make just once or twice in their life — typically on a very hot or very cold day. On the other hand, your local HVAC dealer recommends and installs Goodman brand heating and cooling systems every day!
Committed to Quality
There’s a good reason why thousands of the nation’s HVAC professionals recommend the Goodman brand. Dealers are completely comfortable with Goodman brand products that will keep their customers satisfied and enhance their own reputation. Goodman brand manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001-certified, an independent standard accepted worldwide as the benchmark for quality manufacturing and management processes, and ISO 14001-certified, an international environmental certification.
The efficient movement of heat is a basic premise of the HVAC industry. Whether it’s the removal of heat in conjunction with cooling products or the creation of heat for warmth, the HVAC world revolves around the thermodynamics of heat transfer. As your local HVAC dealer knows, the Goodman brand is recognized as a heat transfer expert. Investing in research and development is integral to the Goodman brand’s success.
Look to it for a wide array of unique product features and enhancements that reinforce the durability and reliability of the entire Goodman brand product line, such as:
- the industry’s only dual-diameter, tubular gas furnace heat exchanger, with a unique design that brings new meaning to durability;
- high-efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps with the Goodman brand’s patented SmartCoil® condensing coil – the most advanced and efficient 5mm copper tube and aluminum fin combination available;
- ComfortNet™ Communicating Control systems that help high-efficiency systems run their absolute best and offer homeowners new levels of control and operational precision;
- unique All-Aluminum evaporator coils that help to eliminate a leading cause of premature copper evaporator coil failures;
- heat pumps that today offer homeowners new levels of control and operational precision;
- a full line of indoor air quality products that offer advanced filtration, humidification, ventilation, and purification for any home;
- high-performance commercial heating and cooling products and systems that provide comfortable indoor environments for businesses, restaurants and stores coast to coast.
Trust the Experts
When it comes to recommending a brand for your cooling and heating needs, your local HVAC professional knows best. After all, they are the experts, the ones in the field who can accurately evaluate your specific needs and solutions. You may not know the brand of brake pads your trusted mechanic installed, but you trust your mechanic to make your vehicle perform the way it was meant to. Each HVAC installation is unique, and your local, independent HVAC professional knows which HVAC brands are best suited to your specific indoor comfort needs.
So it’s okay if you don’t know about the Goodman® brand. Thousands of the country’s most experienced heating and air conditioning professionals trust it to perform each and every day, year after year. Their recommendations have been keeping millions and millions of North American households comfortable since day one.